– Our Facility –
Our church property includes a large banquet hall, a food staging and preparation kitchen, and a meeting room. These rooms may be rented for certain activities such as business meetings, club or private events, and family social gatherings.
Our Faith Hall is 2,000 square feet and can accommodate 150 people. It has a stage, overhead screen, 12 tables, and numerous folding chairs.
Our food preparation kitchen has a large commercial cooking range and stove, washing sinks, food serving dishes, food preparation and serving utensils, and temporary cold food storage.
Our Diamond Room is a furnished gathering room for smaller meetings and gatherings. The room is furnished with sofas, tables and chairs. This room can accommodate 25 people.
Our current rental fees are listed below;
- Faith Hall: $100 per event
- Kitchen: Determined based on usage
- Diamond Room: Determined based on meeting type and frequency
Fess are subject to change. Additional fees may be assessed for special use and cleaning services.
Rental Agreement & Guidelines-
Some of the guidelines for use of our facilities include the following;
- The is no smoking allowed in our facility.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in our church buildings.
- All rooms was be left is the same condition as they were found. Tables and chairs must be returned to their original positions.
- All food, trash, and recyclables must be removed. All equipment or items that are brought into the rooms must be removed upon the end of the rental period.
- Use of the kitchen for cooking requires special approval and evidence of training (e.g. ServSafe certification).
Rentals are subject to approval by the church, availability, and executing a rental agreement. A sample copy of the rental agreement is displayed below.
For questions, inquiries, or more information about renting our facilities, please complete the following Contact Form.