– Church Re-Opening –
We are pleased to announce that as of April 4, 2021, we have re-opened our church for our Sunday worship service. Praise God! It is so nice to be able to gather and see each other again, but we also continue to be focused on maintaining the health and safety of attendees and visitors.
So, things will look a little different at the church. Here are the things that we’re doing to minimize the transmission risk and exposure to the Covid-19 virus;
- We require that all attendees and visitor wear a face mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one.
- We ask that you allow for social distancing while entering and exiting.
- We have hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
- Our Sunday service is held in our Fellowship Hall. This is a large open space and is easier for us to clean and adhere to the state’s safety guidelines.
- Seating is spaced out to allow for proper social distancing.
- Paper copies of our Sunday Bulletin are available. The bulletin is also available online at our website.
- Hymnals and Bibles are available for use.
- We are not singing hymns but are playing the hymn music during the service.
We ask that you help keep each other safe by following these guidelines.
For those unable or unwilling to attend in person, we are also using Zoom video conferencing during the service. Please use the Contact Us form to request the Zoom meeting ID and login credentials.
We appreciate your faithfulness and endurance during the pandemic. Praise God that we are able to gather and remain one body in Christ.